September 27, 2011

Lost Lake Waterfall in Indiahoma, OK

The waterfall that is formed when water gushes over the dam that forms the Lost Lake within the Indiahoma Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma

Another view of the waterfall in Indiahoma Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma

Born in a water sun sign I am naturally fond of water, any natural or artificial water body, flowing or stagnant, sweet or salt I simply love it. As long the water is clear, clean and without any disease causing pathogen I am more than glad to get into it if I am allowed to, and I often wish I was born as a fish so I could explore the depths of ocean without requiring a ton of equipment that needs a ton of money to buy or even rent. As a fish I'd have just swam across the ocean depths exploring and discovering new facets of the underwater world.

No comments: