March 30, 2010

Smuggler the Big Cat!!!

I have been a sleeping volunteer of Insync Exotics, a dedicated rescue center for large cats such as tigers, lions, cougars, leopards, and bobcats. Time, distance, and job constraints have prevented me from spending as much time as I would like to volunteering at Insync. But I am still on their volunteer mailing list and get updates of the happenings out there. Recently I received a mail that informed about how a new tiger cub named Smuggler had arrived at Insync and adapted to life here. The mail also had some great pictures of Smuggler which I thought it best to share online here and encourage you all to visit Insync's website or better still if you are located in the DFW Metro area, visit Insync's shelter at Wylie, and believe me you will enjoy it a lot.
Smuggler, the big cat Another picture of Smuggler Playing ball

No comments: