February 18, 2010

Road Views From Google Maps

I was browsing the internet to get directions to reach a particular location and I found this interesting feature. I had come across this feature over a year ago but hadn't used it to the fullest extent. Today I just thought I'd try out and see how this feature works and decided to do some copy and pasting of images on my blog. Google has really come to the doorsteps of our homes. Cameras are everywhere it is a matter of time before corporations or government will invade the privacy of our homes and rooms. Right now through this feature one can zoom in to the doorsteps of houses. Here are two pictures I just captured from Google maps just the quality is good and it seems like shot from a high resolution camera.
Bridge Picture from Google maps road picture from google maps

No comments: