June 27, 2009

Varieties of Newspaper Bags

When I first came to the US one thing surprised me, the volume of papers in the size of the daily newspaper. It has so many pages that it is impossible to distribute them without placing them in a plastic bag. On Sundays the number of pages in the daily newspaper is so many that often larger sized Newspaper Bags are used to deliver them.

On further inquiry I found that there are large corporations which manufacture newspaper bags of different colors, styles and sizes. These poly bags can be in daily size or weekend size and the film colors are different and some newspaper bags even have advertisement messages printed on it.

One of the newspaper bags I saw impressed me quite a bit. This creatively designed poly bag has a special place to hang it to the door knob. I think this kind of creativity in every little aspect of life is very impressive and necessary to build a great nation.

No comments: