May 18, 2008

Video blogging from the drivers seat

All these days I was enjoying sitting in the passenger seat. I recently got my Texas drivers license which makes me eligible to drive in the big roads of America. And now that we have a second car too, I have no alternative but to occupy the drivers seat and start travelling on my own. Yes it is different, faster cars, better quality roads but the driving experience is very boring and on most occasions very stressful.

Now that I am in a different position and can't shoot pictures at will as I used to do earlier, I am attempting a video blog, I talk as I drive into the camera which is positioned on the passenger seat. I am trying to get a tripod which will help capture better videos. Till then it will be this kind of video. Your feedback on this would be highly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey,

Whether others enjoyed watching you or not, I definitely did!

Love
Pads