May 16, 2008

Random Images captures in America

I haven't carried my camera around the past couple of days because I was very busy with my course work. So I am just digging into my photo archives and posting pictures I have shot in the past. The pictures range from beautiful mountain scapes of California to stark deserts of Arizona to man made wonders... I hope you will like them too.

Hills along the road to San Jose


Sea view from Big Sur Highway


Grand Canyon - in all its grandeur


Grapevine lake in Texas


Ducks in a local lake near home, Carrollton, Texas


Walnut Canyon, notice the native Indian dwelling on the hill side


Painted Desert, Arizona - beautiful natural wonder


White Rock Lake in Dallas area, beautiful aqua forte

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

No wonder they say that America is blessed with nature and natural resources ..lovely pictures..
lakshmi

treasured_creatives said...

Yes America is blessed with nature and natural resources. But the bigger blessing for this country is its miniscule population. Though they are the world's largest consumers they ensure that their country is not damaged.