July 27, 2011

Varied Vistas of India

I have been in India for the past 15 days. Based out of Bengaluru I have traveled to Anand and Ahmedabad in Gujarat. I have not been able to go anywhere else due to laziness, depression, and a small injury that resulted from a motorcycle crash. I do hope to travel around and post some pictures of vibrant, noisy, and chaotic India soon. Then of course the other India which is calm, serene, green and nature friendly, a part of the country that I am just not destined to enjoy despite having ownership of a small piece of such land.

Anyway I have made my choices and I currently live in the US, and once I complete my education which will make me employable in the advanced knowledge society of the world's richest nation, I will be a productive citizen of that country.

No comments: