July 20, 2010

Nine days after return.....

It has been nine days since I returned from my trip to my home town, Bangalore now known as Bengaluru in India, and I am yet to get back into the grind and start shooting pictures to share here. My arrival in the US is quite the same as 30 months ago when I first landed here, but for the fact that there is a little bit familiarity of the surroundings.

The first day I tried to drive a car my left hand instinctively reached for the gear lever to shift gears, only when I hit the door did I realize that I am in America and that the gear lever is towards the right. Moreover there is no need to change gears here the car is automatic (thankfully :P). Try as I may I still sometimes wonder whether I am driving on the correct side of the road when I see a rapidly approaching vehicle.....

I think I will get used to it in a few more days... hopefully I should shooting images soon and posting them online.

No comments: