May 20, 2008

More Pictures of Dragon Boat, Kite and Lantern Festival

I had posted a blog about the Dragon Boat, Kite and Lantern Festival which was staged at Lake Carolyn in Irving about 25 miles from home. I was looking through the pictures and found that there are some more great pictures which I need to share. So here they are for you to see and give feedback.

Young entrepreneur trying to sell his art for $1.50 per sketch

Another version of the Hawaiian (Tahiti) dance

Visitors enjoying the performances and other festival activities

Fastest Dragon Boating Team, Irving Fire Department

Octopus Kite in Dragon Boat, Kite and Lantern Festival

Festival overview

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

great pictures..looks like you have had lots of fun.I love festivals ..they are so vibrant
lakshmi

treasured_creatives said...

Thanks for the comments Lakshmi,
Do check out my blog again.. I will be uploading some pictures of Oklahoma and Arkansas...