September 24, 2012

Science News and Discount Coupons

The title of this post may sound confusing but it is indeed true. There is a website where you can find the latest science and technology news. This Science News Daily site has been providing science news since 1998. The website is followed by avid geeks and technology enthusiasts.


A recent addition to the website is several listings of online coupons, discount codes, promotions, etc. This is like the news you can use and save money. In this economy who doesn't want to save money? One of the coupons I instantaneously found use to is the ProFlowers coupons. I used this to save some cash to send flowers for a family friend's birthday.


I am glad that I found this website at the time I found it. I have not become a big fan of SciTechDaily.com because I can reach out to this site any time of the day or night to get the latest news. I can also log on to this website to find answers for burning science questions that I would feel stupid asking others.


I can now participate in conversations with my geeky friends and actually contribute. It sure has been very beneficial.

No comments: