October 6, 2011

Wlson Creek Park and Trail, McKinney, Texas

McKinney, TX is the city where I live. It is a small town sited around the highways US-75, which is by far the busiest road in the area. Like the city claims this place is definitely full of parks, natural landmarks and other open spaces for the residents entertainment and recreation. I went for a walk to Wilson Creek Trail earlier this evening and here are some pictures of the park and trail. I am impressed by the fact that less than half a mile from the highway there exists such a uniquely beautiful green space for the enjoyment of all. When I lived in India I would rue the fact that there are no green spaces in the city and those that are there outside are fast being encroached by land mafia and greedy farmers. I wish Indian establishment and people thought more about preserving green spaces.

No comments: